Extended Project Qualification (EPQ)
What is an EPQ?
The Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) is a standalone qualification designed to extend and develop your skills in independent research and project management. It is a largely self-guided and self-motivated course
The AQA level 3 project qualification (EPQ) is assessed at level 3 and carries UCAS points equivalent to half of an A-level. The project is intended to give you an opportunity to explore a subject or personal interest outside the limits of the curriculum, you will be required to;
- Choose an area of interest
- Draft a title and aims of the project for formal approval by the centre
- Plan, research and carry out the project
- Deliver a presentation to a non-specialist audience
- Provide evidence of all stages of project development and production for assessment.